Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 22, 2009

TaVeRnAcLe!


So last night Heidi Tara and I went down to SLC to meet up with some friends. We went to the piano bar called the Tavernacle. It was so much fun! Here are the pics from our night..

Harper, Spencer and I
Me and Heidi having a blast!
This is Tara. She is new to my blog but hopefully will be seen alot more in future posts :)
This was so fun! They were playing Y.M.C.A. and of course who can hear this song and not dance?! Not us! We had a blast! Thanks so much Spencer and Harper for inviting us.. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!! Hopefully it is a good & wholsome place to go play!! Just Kidding. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Oh I remember the days I use to go out & play like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels I love you! It was fun to have you be in on this weekend...ha ha. Clay can't keep anything secret! :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kels,

    You are so darling. Looks like you are one busy girl. Your blog is so fun. You have so many cute pictures. Tell Spencer hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelsey! I found your blog through Capris and I love it! No worries about Valentines Day me and Kam spent the night together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kelsey ferrin! oh my. i am in love with your top in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete