Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 7, 2009

~GirLs nIgHt~

As most of you know Heidi, Capri and Kadee are all married now and Ashlee is not far behind them! Since they all have so much going on with their husbands and fiance now we don't get to spend as much time together as we use to.. Tonight however, we were able to go to dinner and do some catching up. Heidi doesn't make it as often so it was fun to have her there. We went and ate at Applebee's because Capri (and baby.. yes she is expecting :)) said that sounded good! It was so fun to hear about Ashlee's wedding plans and see the new ultrasound pictures Pri got this week and also to talk with Heidi. I'm so grateful for my wonderful friends and enjoy getting to see them! Love you girls!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww that was really fun!! I really think we need to make it a monthly thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelso I was so happy to see all you girls!! I do miss you all and I agree with Pri that we need to get together more often even if we do movies or games, just anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey How come I wasn't invited???? Just kidding1 I am WAY to old for you younglings. Glad you all had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete