Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day with the girls!


Valentine's Day is always interesting when you are single.. This year was pretty normal however. I went to work and of course when the delivery guy walks in with flowers you always wonder who they are for. Those of you who know me know that I get a delivery every year.. No no, not from a boyfriend or friend or secret admirer, but from my dad. He has sent flowers every year since I was little! This year nothing came and I was beginning to think maybe he didn't have time. As I left work I was a little disappointed but figured ya know, he's a busy guy so it's all good. I went home to get ready to go out. Sierra invited me to go with her and her friend Holly out to dinner. Their husbands were out of town so it was just us girls. When I got out to my car to leave there was a long stem red rose on my windshield.. I guess I do have a secret admirer!! ;) We went off to dinner and tried 2 restaurants before getting in at Roosters in Layton. While we were there my dad called and said sorry I didn't get your flowers to work but they are here at the house. It made my day! I'm so glad Sierra and Holly let me tag along on their girls night. It was so much fun talking with them and laughing.. Thanks girls! And thanks Dad! It means so much to have you in my life! Hope everyone had a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey cute girl I didn't know that you had a blog!!!!!!!! How fun! I loved looking at it. I think that you are so lucky to have such a great dad! That was so sweet it almost made me cry! How fun that you got to go to dinner with Sierra! Oh and an admirer huh? Hopefully we find out who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming with us. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who was the long stemmed rose from????Pleas tell:)

    ReplyDelete