Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 6, 2009

L.A. Auditions with Sher

Sheridan and I went on a quick trip last week (and I mean quick!) to L.A. for the America's Got Talent auditions. Sher had a call back and didn't want to go alone so I tagged along! We had so much fun even though we were only gone for a day.. Here are some fun pics of us:
On the Plane at 6 in the morning!
The sun was shining in L.A. and it was fabulous
When we got to the convention center we accidently got into the citizenship line instead of the AGT line.. oops! :)

Here we are eating outside in the 75 degree weather.. It was such a fun trip and so worth the money to go. I can't wait to hear if she makes it to Vegas... Cross your fingers!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Blog! That looks like it was a really fun trip. You guys are both such fun friends and I am glad you got to go and support Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for starting a blog!! I'm glad you started one, because I don't do alot with face book.. It's super cute, and what a fun last minute trip, it's so fun to be sporatic..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!! I think those last minute, short trips are always the funnest. Can't wait to see all your fun & adventurous post on your blog!!! We will keep checking.

    ReplyDelete