Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!!!!!

Today was quite the day!! On Mondays I watch
Skylar and Sailyr and today we got to do lots of
fun things! Sierra (their mom) called this
morning to tell me Skylar girl had been sick
during the night and needed to go to the doctor
so I took them both to get checked out and make
sure they were OK. Wow let me just tell you moms out there, you are my HERO! I love these girls and they were so good but it is a lot of work! :) So we got done with the doctor and headed to my moms. Kenz was home and Skylar fell asleep with her on the couch, SO CUTE! Who doesn't love to cuddle with a darling little girl?!? After she woke up, Kenz, my Mom and I took them to feed the ducks!! It was such a fun thing to do and we were loving the nice weather!!


At first Skylar wasn't sure about the ducks..
Sailyr was watching all the seagulls flying around us!
Then... They loved it!
What fun girls :)
We had so much fun neither of the girls wanted to leave, hence the sad faces and tears...
Skylar pouting.. She's still so cute even when she's mad!! :)
Here's her happy little self!

Sailyr has the funnest personality and it makes my day when she smiles. I love these girls so much and I'm so glad I get to spend time with them.. Thanks Sierra and Travis for letting me be a part of your girls lives!

2 comments:

  1. That totally brought tears to my eyes! So cute pictures! Thanks so much for taking such good care of our girls! You are such a great person and the girls love you so much! It is so nice to know that someone htat loves them almost as much as we do is taking care of them while we work...You are the best. (Along with your cute family!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey, this is Stephanie, Sierra's sister-in-law. She has a link to your blog on her most recent post. Anyways, I thought I would check it out. I just wanted to tell you that you are such a sweet babysitter to those girls! I can tell they love you! You are so fun! I am glad they have such a sweet babysitter! All of those pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete