Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 25, 2009

*LuCkY gIrL*

What a fun weekend it has been! Friday Night Heidi and I went to dinner at Olive Garden and then went to see "17 Again".. Although we are both older, we still totally think Zac Efron is HOT!!! It was so much fun! Then tonight (saturday) Capri and I went to a movie. We saw "Obsession" It was intense!! But a good movie!
Capri's belly is growing and It's so much fun to see. She is such a darling pregnant girl and I have enjoyed spending time with her and talking about this new little baby boy that will be joining their family in August. Pri will be such a great mom and I'm so excited for her and Tyson.
Of course this wouldn't be a post without a few silly Heidi and Kels pics!

I'm so very grateful for such wonderful friends who are always here for me and such great examples to me. What a lucky girl I am to have such wonderful people in my life. Thanks girls for a fabulous weekend! Love you both!! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have such great friends because you are such a great friend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you girls had a fun time. Hopefully I can come up sometime and we can all go to dinner or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is darling. I will check it often to see what you are up to. I think it is funny that you said that Zac Efron is cute because I took Sierra and Alyssa to see 17 again and dang when he got out of the car at the school, I thought he was cute and I am VERY old! He could ultimately be my son if I had one very young! Okay that is kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete