Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's me... again!

I know I am such a slacker when it comes to updating... but for those of you who still check, hope you enjoy!! These first few months of marriage have been a huge adjustment for both of us! It is so different having someone around all the time but at the end of the day we enjoy having someone to come home to. There are days when I'd like to give Bryce away for a minute but I love being married to him and would want him back before long :)

These are just a few of our wedding and bridal pictures.. We both seem to like the same ones so I hope you enjoy! I will try to be better about keeping you all updated!!


Did I mention it was FREEZING?!? But I love the snow in our pics.






We had a lot of fun and have been so happy with the pictures Julie did. She was awesome to work with and made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Thanks Julie Bailey Photography!!!

Eternity is a long time but I'm so lucky to be able to spend it with such an amazing guy! I love you babe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep updating! I still check this. You two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your top picture of just you alone. you look like a model you are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete